A taste:


[Lago Villarica]

Pucon: an adrenaline junkie's paradise, and possibly one of the most incredible places on earth. Karl and I and eight of our buddies jumped in a van on Friday and drove 10 hours south to Villarica, where we rented a cabin, and Pucon, where we went river rafting, zip lining, geothermal hot tub soaking, and volcano climbing.

Karlito and I also had a really awesome experience at the Villarica Branch on Sunday. The Chilean people here are incredibly friendly, and in this branch someone came all the way across the chapel to find out who we were and what we were up to in small-town Villarica. And! I could actually talk to this guy! In Spanish! In, probably, the slowest/worst Spanish of all time, but he understood! And over here, understanding is a huge victory for me.

Okay, so I took about 300 amazing pictures of the weekend, and when I tried to put them on my computer, I ran out of memory space. Yeaaah... that's not so good. So I'll post a few of the pictures that some of my friends have posted online, and hopefully by tonight I'll have some more pictures of Pucon to share.



[Just getting warmed up]


[I can't believe no one fell out]


[Volcan Villarica: An active volcano]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog